18 Apr 51+ Tuesday Motivational Quotes for Work and Success!
Messages to Energize Your Week
Tuesday motivational quotes usually gets a back seat due to Motivational Mondays quotes stealing the spotlight. Most of us know, unfortunately, that Tuesday can be extremely rough in the office if you’re in the wrong mind state. Here is our list of my favorite inspiring quotes to get you through the work week!
Related Post: 85+ Teamwork Quotes w/ Images to Encourage Collaboration
Start Your Tuesday Off Right With These Sayings!
Try to think positive this Tuesday because it can really help you be more productive at work. Keep these quotes in mind and share them with co-workers who are on the same page. Tuesdays don’t have to be terrible if you can keep the right mindset.
1. Be Optimistic
“I hate how many people think “glass half-empty” when their glass is really four-fifths full. I’m grateful when I have one drop in the glass because I know exactly what to do with it.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
It’s often more about how you play your cards than what you’re dealt. A real winner is resourceful and can turn otherwise bad situations into desirable ones. Dig deep and push forward!
2. Everyone starts a novice
“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.” – Jake the Dog (Adventure Time)
Sometimes with the constant availability of social media and snapshots of peoples highlight reels we forget that we all begin as novices. Don’t be too hard on yourself when trying something new!
3. Be Original
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde
Sometimes trying to imitate the success of others can lead to our undoing. Be comfortable in your own skin and find inspiration within.
4. Never Give Up
“I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” ― Thomas A. Edison
Grit, tenacity, and relentlessness seems to be a common trait among successful people that transcends disciplines. Extremely successful entrepreneurs to star athletes have a strong mindset to push through failures and learn from them.
5. Improvement is Never Ending
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” ― Winston S. Churchill
Sometimes we’re too focused on the immediate win (or loss). We forget that life is long and it’s the process of improvement that’s important. Get a little bit better every day!
6. Dream Big
“It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.” ― Paulo Coelho
We’re living in such an interesting time where many dreams are within reach. What seemed to be science fiction only a few years now are starting to become a reality. What dreams consume you?
7. Go Forth and Do Good
“Whatever you are, be a good one.” ― Abraham Lincoln
If you’re going to do something, do it right. There are many paths to success, and it’s important that you work hard towards your goals. Become a master of your craft!
8. Start Small
“The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” ― Confucius
Don’t let a big project paralyze you with fear. Often the hardest step is the first one. Once you start breaking apart your next project or presentation into smaller steps it will be much more manageable. Portion your tasks into bite-able pieces!
9. Go Big or Go Home
“Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
Hard work makes dreams come true. Sometimes we shoot ourselves in the foot with self doubt and negativity. Ambition is a powerful tool that motivates us.
11. Don’t Criticize Others
“Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others.” ― Roy T. Bennett
Complaining and criticizing are two of the most harmful things you can do to yourself. The negativity will not only push people away but it will also bring you down. Focus on what you’re good at and share that with the world. You’ll not only bring yourself some happiness but also to those around you!
12. You Can Overcome Anything
“Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” ― Helen Keller
Learning to recover from loss and setbacks is an important part of life because failures are inevitable. Rather than wallow in defeat, take some time to analyze why certain outcomes didn’t go your way. Review and research different solutions. Finally, try your best to get back to working towards a new solution quickly.
13. Change the World
“The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.” – Steve Jobs
Taking bold moves is something that Steve Jobs is known for. You can see more quotes and insights from Steve Jobs here.
14. One More Shot
“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas A. Edison
Most people give up just before succeeding. If we keep pushing forwarding we’re bound to learn and improve over time. Don’t give up and keep marching on towards your goals.
Short positive quotes for Tuesday
Here’s a list of quick inspirational sayings that you can share with coworkers and friends for a boost in morale this Tuesday.
15. “Instead of wondering when your next vacation is, you ought to set up a life you don’t need to escape from.” – Seth Godin
16. “You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
17. “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” – Pele
18. “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” – Confucius
19. “Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.” – Aristotle
20. “Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen.” – Conan O’Brien
21. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
22. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
23. “The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man’s determination.” – Tommy Lasorda
24. “Every champion was once a contender that refused to give up.” – Rocky Balboa
25. “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
26. “Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.” – Babe Ruth
27. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” – Dr. Robert Schuller
28. “The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have.” – Vince Lombardi
29. “Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.” – Nido Qubein
30. “The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
31. “Your speed doesn’t matter, forward is forward.” – Unknown
32. “It is often in the darkest skies that we see the brightest stars.” – Richard Evans
33. “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” – Albert Einstein
34. “The way to achieve your own success is to be willing to help somebody else get it first.” – Iyanla Vanzant
35. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
36. “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” – Les Brown
37. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” – Dale Carnegie
38. “We don’t develop courage by being happy every day. We develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.” – Barbara De Angelis
39. “To succeed in life, you need three things; a wishbone, a backbone, and a funny bone.” – Unknown
40. “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
41. “Be in love with your life. Every minute of it.” – Jack Kerouac
42. “Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success.” – Shiv Khera
43. “Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.” – Helen Keller
44. “You cannot tailor-make the situations in life, but you can tailor-make the attitudes to fit those situations.” – Zig Ziglar
45. “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” – Neale Donald Walsch
46. “When luck shuts the door you gotta go through the window.” – Doyle Brunson
47. “The only impossible journey is the one you never begin.” – Tony Robbins
48. “An entire sea of water can’t sink a ship unless it gets inside of the ship. Similarly, the negativity of the world can’t put you down unless you allow it to get inside you.” – Goi Nasu
49. “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
50. “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” – Dale Carnegie
51. “Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.” – Og Mandino
Related Post: 33+ Inspirational Quotes for Work [Images & FREE eBook]
Be inspired and overcome this Tuesday!
People overcome incredible odds. Just think about Helen Keller who was born blind and deaf. The hardships and odds she had to overcome to live a full life are simply incredible. It really reminds us that most of our hardships are fairly trivial.
I hope this list of motivational quotes will help you push through this Tuesday and complete another week! Always remember that Friday isn’t that far away from Monday unless you make it so!