25 May 90+ Love Quotes with Images [Updated 2019]
Looking for the perfect love quotes and images to share with your other half? We have just the words to start a new relationship or strengthen an existing union! Remember that good relationships, like great friendships, can demand a lot of effort.
Famous Romantic Sayings & Images
1. True love never ends
Plan a candlelight dinner:
You can plan an evening at a favorite restaurant or have a quiet candlelight meal together at home. Having a relaxing meal together can give you and your partner some time to talk and focus on each other. We’re often stressed out from work every morning and by the time we get home it’s nice to have some intimate time with our loved ones. If you want to go the extra mile you can also run home early and prepare dinner yourself for them too.
2. You are more than I could ever have dreamed of.
– Fools Rush In (Alex)
Bring home a small gift:
Give your significant other a little gift from time to time, whether it’s a picture frame, bar of their favorite chocolate, or a movie you think they’ll like. Say something romantic on a random day, it doesn’t have to be a special occasion. The gift doesn’t have to be expensive and can even be something homemade such as a handwritten card or flowers from the garden. We’ve got some extra love quotes for your hump day too!
3. All at once, love songs were meant about you.
Write a love letter:
A love letter is something your significant other will probably save for a long time because it’s meaningful and from the heart.
4. Love makes reality better than your wildest dreams.
Offer a massage:
Offering your significant other a back-rub or foot massage after an exhausting day is an easy (and much appreciated!) way to show you care.
5. Find someone just as weird as you to share your life with.
– Dr. Seuss
Send a sweet text message:
When you have a break from work or you’re on the way home, send your significant other a text to show how you feel. In addition to romantic sayings, Dr. Suess has an amazing collection of inspirational quotes and motivational lines too.
6. “When I follow my heart, it leads me to you.”
Plan a new experience:
What better way to make memories together than planning something neither of you has ever done?
7. My favorite Adventure Time love quote from Finn to Flame Princess.
I’m a huge fan of Adventure Time and the show is full of great quotes! You can see my favorite quotes from Adventure Time here in a separate post. The show is incredibly good at saying very meaningful things in a simple way.
Bring your significant other a warm towel:
While your significant other is in the shower, toss a clean towel in the dryer and give them a toasty towel to warm up.
8. Remember what truly matters, us being together.
Relax with a romantic movie:
When you don’t feel like getting dressed up and leaving the house, bring the romance home and spend a lazy evening together on the couch.
9. You are my future.
– Leo Christopher
Go out dancing:
Dancing is a fun and sensual experience. If you’ve never gone dancing, try signing up for classes together.
10. What I have with you, I don’t want with anyone else.
Prepare breakfast in bed:
When you’ll both be home in the morning, surprise your significant other with their favorite breakfast in bed. You can find a list of good morning quotes to share with a loved one here.
11. I fell in love with you when you returned my smile.
Often confused to have been said by Shakespeare, this quote is by Arrigo Boito who has created a few plays based on the work of Shakespeare (Link to source). This is one of our favorite quotes whether or not it was said by the great writer.
Leave sweet notes:
Leave your significant other a quick “I love you” message on the coffee machine or bathroom mirror before you go to work.
12. You’re all I ever think about now.
Order in from a favorite restaurant:
Have a meal waiting for your significant other after work. Try to recreate a romantic setting with flowers and cloth napkins on the patio.
13. I love you more than I could ever express.
Surprise your significant other with flowers:
You don’t need a special occasion; try surprising your significant other with flowers at the office or when you get home from work.
14. I love you more than life itself.
Take turns planning dates:
If you are still dating and want to keep things fresh, take turns planning outings.
15. Find someone who completes the song that’s in your heart.
Get a fire started in the winter:
Snuggle up together in front of a roaring fire in the fireplace or an outdoor fire pit with a bottle of wine.
16. Home is whenever I’m with you.
Head to the amusement park:
There’s nothing like a theme park to bring out the inner child in all of us. Heart-pounding rides can also get the adrenaline pumping to boost arousal.
17. You find someone to love because they complete you.
Pack your significant other’s lunch:
Pack a nice lunch for your significant other to take to work. Make it more romantic by adding a flower, love note, or sweet treat.
18. Love is all there is right?
Plan a weekend getaway:
You don’t need a grand and expensive vacation to get away from it all together. Plan a weekend getaway somewhere nearby that you both will love. Rest and relaxation is often a necessary part of any healthy relationship. Here are some calming thoughts and sayings you can share with a loved one.
19. Love makes us all mad.
– John Mark Green
Buy her lingerie:
Make sure you choose something she’ll like and feel beautiful wearing, not the smallest lingerie you can find.
20. Find someone to love that makes you feel alive.
Celebrate a personal and unique anniversary:
Think of an event that brought the two of you closer and celebrate it each year.
21. I miss you so more than I can ever tell you.
Relax in the bath together:
A candlelight bath with gentle music playing is a wonderfully sensual experience and a great way to connect after a long day.
22. You make me happy in a way no one else can.
Make a photo-book:
Print your favorite pictures of your significant other and the two of you together to make a wonderful surprise gift.
23. You are everything I’ll ever want.
Order a trophy:
For a fun (and funny) romantic gesture, have a plaque, ribbon, or trophy personalized with something for which you think your partner deserves recognition.
24. Sometimes you don’t cherish what you have until it’s gone.
Go to a karaoke bar:
Have fun, enjoy a few drinks together, and let loose singing your favorite songs.
25. All of me loves all of you.
Watch a meteor shower:
What’s more romantic than sharing a blanket at night to watch a meteor shower? The Perseid meteor belt is usually visible around August 12 every year for a romantic weekend.
Related Post: 41+ Love & Kindness Quotes with Images
26. Love is the soundtrack to our lives.
– Wall Words
Request a song on the radio:
Call your local radio station and request a song dedicated to your partner. Make sure you let them know when to tune in!
27. Love is passionate and often illogical.
Cook a meal together:
Cooking alone is a chore and it gets old quickly. Come up with a meal you’d love to make together to make your meal more meaningful.
28. Find people who love you for who you are, not who you pretend to be.
Learn mixology together:
Enjoying a drink together can be relaxing and mixology classes are a blast for couples to learn new drinks for quiet weekends together and entertaining friends.
29. It takes a deep sea of courage to fall in love with someone.
– Lao Tzu
Recreate your first date:
Have fun returning to the scene of your first date. Try to recreate everything you loved about that evening (and change what you wish went better!).
30. Love is one of the most rewarding experiences in life.
Plan a no TV evening:
Make a night of enjoying each others’ company without turning on the television.
31. Begin your new relationship with a smile.
Call home from work:
When you can, call your partner from work just to say “I love you.”
32. Keep love in your heart to feel alive.
Take care of the chores:
If your partner normally takes care of the chores around the house, a delightful and much-appreciated surprise would be coming home to find the chores already done.
33. True friends and lovers are there to pick you up when you falter.
Frame a photo:
Choose one of your favorite or first photos together and nicely frame it. It will be a wonderful surprise when they first see it next to the nightstand.
34. Love is a choice. Allow your partner to be free in choosing you for a lasting relationship.
Mail a card:
Your partner will love the surprise of getting the mail and finding a surprise card listing the things for which you’re grateful.
35. It sucks that we often love too much or too little.
Declare it King/Queen for a Day:
Dedicate a day for your partner to do whatever he or she wants.
36. Treat your pets well. They love you more than you can ever imagine.
Have a picnic:
Prepare a few sandwiches and drinks and spend an afternoon in the park. A fun day outside can be extremely romantic.
37. Let go of possessions and hold onto the people you love.
Learn how to make sushi:
Sushi is a very sensual food and it’s a lot of fun to make. Sign up for sushi classes together.
38. We all come from love.
Play a retro video game together:
Take a trip down memory lane on an old but fun couples game such as Mario Kart or Kirby. Having some fun together with games is a great way to share some time.
39. Follow your heart – some things can’t be explained by the mind.
Book a one-night getaway:
Break away from your routine and slip away together to a nice hotel nearby with a Jacuzzi for a secluded night of romance.
40. We find meaning and love in each other, not alone.
Start a box of mementos:
Begin building a box with the keepsakes, photographs, letters, and cards that remind you of the special times you have shared together.
41. Love is putting the well being of someone else before your own.
Map your adventures:
Order a scratch-off map or buy a large map and track all of the places you have been together. The two of you can then plot new adventures for the future.
42. Nothing lasts forever. Love without fear of being hurt or left.
Show an interest in your significant other’s interests:
Whatever your partner loves to do, whether it’s football games, romantic comedies, or crafting, show some interest and participate.
43. Love unconditionally – there is no other way.
You both work hard, so why not play hooky together to make some memories for a day?
44. Find someone who thinks the world of you and you of them.
Plan your dream trip together:
One of the best things about building a life with someone is having a partner to dream with you.
45. Both in work and love, you get what you put in.
Take a walk together:
During the afternoon, take a walk to a nearby park or lake and spend the day enjoying nature together.
46. I could never forget you.
Enjoy a walk down memory lane:
Visit places that have been important to the both of you during your relationship like the sites of first dates and where you went to school.
47. I love you more than anything in this world.
Watch the sunset:
Find out when the sun sets and sit together on the porch with a blanket to take it in.
48. Love is not easy nor is it calm. Passion and conflict go hand in hand.
Ride a Ferris wheel together:
When the fair comes to town, make sure you take a ride on the Ferris wheel and share a kiss at the top.
49. It’s wonderful to love and be loved.
Feed each other dessert:
Choose a decadent treat like rich chocolate cake and feed it to each other.
50. Science has yet to be able to adequately define love.
Pretend it’s your first date:
Bring back some of the excitement from the beginning of your relationship by planning a “first” date. Pretend you don’t know each other!
51. Work hard towards building the relationship you desire.
Have jewelry inscribed:
If you want a long-lasting memento of your love, have a piece of jewelry like a ring, locket, or watch inscribed.
52. Don’t go giving up on love so easily.
Sometimes the simple yet meaningful signs of romance leave a relationship over time. Bring back the innocent love by holding hands.
53. Love is a simple yet incredible happiness.
Go skinny dipping:
Find a secluded place that offers enough privacy and go skinny dipping in the moonlight.
54. Learn to love and appreciate people in the present.
Try dressing and undressing each other:
This is a sign of trust, commitment, and attraction.
55. Keep those you love readily in your heart and mind.
It may have been awhile since your flirted with your partner. Bring that spice back into your relationship and flirt in public.
56. Love you knock you right off your feet.
There can be something very romantic about being alone together in a beautiful, secluded part of nature.
57. We are, in many ways, defined by those who love us.
Try learning a new language:
Surprise your partner by whispering sweet nothings in Italian, Spanish, or French.
58. Someone who truly loves you will understand your flaws and help you improve each day.
Groom your significant other:
This may include shaving a boyfriend or husband’s face or brushing your wife or girlfriend’s hair.
59. No one will love you more than your cat.
Try sexy role-playing:
Add a little excitement and adventure to the bedroom with some role-playing.
60. You would be a fool not to love unconditionally.
Take a cooking class:
Cooking classes are a fun way to bond further and learn how to make your partner’s favorites.
61. We find meaning and our place in the world in love.
Give your partner romantic IOUs:
These IOUs can be good for a free kiss, a free foot rub, or anything else you come up with.
62. Heaven is being with your loved ones.
Compliment your significant other every day:
Offer a genuine compliment daily on your partner’s appearance, personality, or accomplishments.
63. Love will overcome obstacles and challenges with an unwavering will.
Practice active listening:
No one wants to feel ignored. Whenever possible, give your partner all of your attention and look in their eyes when they’re speaking to you.
64. Grief and loss is a natural part of love and life.
– E.A. Bucchianeri
Go to the gym together:
If you’re both interested in taking care of yourselves, be motivation for one another and offer support.
65. Love the whole person and not just parts of them.
Never leave without “I love you.”
Don’t ever walk out the front door without acknowledging your significant other and offering a heart-felt “I love you.”
66. Love this cute little quotes about love.
Keep things light
Having a romantic relationship doesn’t always mean you have to have a serious relationship. Try some corny love sayings and cheesy lines to keep your relationship fun and light!
67. Your relationships are completely unique to you. Appreciate and cherish those who love you for you.
Remind your loved one they’re one in a million
In the everyday routine of life, it’s easy to forget how unique and fortunate we all are to find each other. Try to remind your partner that they are special and irreplaceable to you today.
68. You can often feel love but rarely articulate it.
Express your feelings
We often take it as a given that we love our partner and vice versa. Think about how nice it would be if you could let them know clearly today with a physical or verbal expression.
Thoughts on romance and relationships
Finding and building a good relationship relationship can be difficult with all of the ups and downs of life. However, finding someone that you can share this journey with can be extremely rewarding. Here are some love quotes and thoughts about relationships and how we might come to understand them better.
69. Love yourself. Only then will you be able to accept love from others.
70. Love often comes slowly than all at once.
71. Love is needing someone who makes you feel complete.
72. Love someone for who they are and not who you expect them to be.
– Robert Frost
73. You have always been my dream.
– Nicholas Sparks
74. It’s likely impossible to measure love.
75. Love finds a way to make the impossible possible.
76. A moment of understanding between two people is a beautiful thing.
77. Accept that you’ll have your heart broken from time to time.
– Oscar Wilde
78. It’s harder to crawl out of love than to fall in it.
79. Love is finding your player 2.
80. Love can be exhilarating as well as destructive.
Love quotes and images to share with your other half!
Easily share some of these loving thoughts with someone special today. A nice message now and then randomly can really go a long way towards building a healthy relationship. We hope that you can find and apply the wisdom in these love quotes to your relationships. Sometimes you need to provide comfort and sympathy to your loved one when they’re in pain. Other times you need to make them laugh and be at peace with some corny lines.
81. Some people do fall in love at first sight.
82. Stop one heart from breaking and you save a world.
83. We are all in this together. If only we could all love each other.
84. Love is wishing the best for someone else wholeheartedly.
85. Find happiness together or find sadness alone.
86. Please don’t forget me.
87. Time wasted with loved ones isn’t time wasted at all.
– Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
88. Being broke and loved isn’t poor at all.
– Oscar Wilde
89. “Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place.” – Zora Neale Hurston
90. “I love you because I know no other way.” – Pablo Neruda
Finding the right things to say can be quite a challenge. Even worst, the fear of saying the wrong things on an important date like an anniversary could be disastrous. No worries though, we’ve got you covered with some of the best romantic quotes around!
Download FREE Love Quotes eBook (No Sign-up Needed)
- Get printable, high resolution PDF download
- 65+ pages of handwritten quotes & beautiful images
- Use these sayings to build or strengthen a relationship
Remind your loved ones that you truly care!
Showing your romantic side doesn’t necessarily need a grand gesture or a tropical getaway. There are endless and simple ways to show your significant other that you care, even if you live together or you’ve been married for decades. We hope these love quotes, pictures and action items can bring your relationship some happiness!
Take care of each other and fall in love all over again,