27 Apr 85+ Famous Teamwork Quotes [Shareable Images]
Want to fire up your team? Here is our list of inspirational teamwork quote with images to help build morale. Remember that great things are build when people work well together.
1. Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean. – Ryunosuke Satoro
2. The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.- Aristotle
Remember that by complementing our skill sets we can achieve more together than we ever could alone. Finding your weaknesses and finding the right people to help support you at those vulnerabilities will help you immensely. You can also help others if you are strong in a topic that they struggle with.
3. Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. – Helen Keller
Go to lunch with your co-workers
Learning more about your coworkers and their interests can really help bring the team together. Once you learn more about what makes your comrades tick and what their motivations are, you can better understand how to encourage and motivate them through the work day.
4. It takes two flints to make a fire. – Louisa May Alcott
Great things are rarely done alone
Amazing projects and monuments such as the pyramids or the great wall of China took tens of thousands of people to build. Even great advances in technology such as the internet are only possible with a brilliant team. Understand and embrace the nature of teamwork and the results it brings.
5. None of us is as smart as all of us. – Kenneth H. Blanchard
Strength in numbers
We can all work to complement each other’s weaknesses. You don’t have to feel vulnerable or weak for not knowing something. Something that you such at might be a skill someone else is great at – and vice versa.
Related Post: 88+ Positive Quotes for the Day [Images & Updated 2018]
6. If two men on the same job agree all the time, then one is useless. If they disagree all the time, both are useless. – Darryl F. Zanuck
It’s OK to disagree in a team
Once your team has work together enough to build trust, then it’s OK for members to conflict from time to time. It’s OK to have differing opinions as long as everyone still has respect for each other. Just remember that you’re all on the same team striving for the same goal.
7. It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit. – Harry S. Truman
Be a little selfless today
It’s in our nature to be a bit selfish and want to take credit. Just remember that in many cases it’s the team win that brings the glory, not the individual effort. Building something amazing together is much better than creating something mediocre by yourself.
8. The way to achieve your won success is to be willing to help somebody else get it first. – Iyanla Vanzant
Teamwork requires that you help others
Trust that the selfless help and encouragement you put towards others will come back to you. We truly rise and become greater when we help lift others up.
9. If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. – Isaac Newton
You didn’t make it here alone
Remember that almost every opportunity you have today was made possible by someone else. Access to the internet, food, knowledge, and countless other necessities we often take for granted were made possible by the hard work of those before us. Be grateful for the opportunities you posses and pass that good will forward to others.
10. There is no such thing as a self-made man. You will reach your goals only with the help of others. – George Shinn
It’s hard to go it alone
It’s often much more efficient to work together than try to carry the burden all by yourself. Try to see where you fit in the team and how you can contribute the most to the overall project. At the end of the day, the success of the project is usually what is most important.
The best quotes on teamwork for the office
Here are some positive quotes to share with your coworkers and fellow employees. Use these quotes and sayings whether you’re in a team or leading one to encourage collaboration towards a common goal.
11. “Talent wins games but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” – Michael Jordan
12. “I’ve never scored a goal in my life without getting a pass from someone else.” – Abby Wambach
13. “To build a strong team, you must see someone else’s strength as a complement to your weakness and not a threat to your position or authority.” – Christine Caine
14. “It’s better to have a great team than a team of greats.” – Simon Sinek
15. “Teamwork makes the dream work.” – Bang Gae
Related Post: 32+ Tuesday Motivational Quotes to Jump Start Your Week!
16. “It takes both sides to build a bridge.” – Fredrik Nael
17. “The main ingredient of stardom is the rest of the team.” – John Wooden
18. “No one can whistle a symphony. It takes a whole orchestra to play it.” – H.E. Luccock
19. “We may have all come on different ships, but we’re in the same boat now.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
20. “I’m not the smartest fellow in the world, but I sure can pick smart colleagues.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
Related Post: 51+ Monday Motivational Quotes for Work w/ Images
21. “Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.” – Thomas Jefferson
22. “Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.” – Wayne Huizenga
23. “If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse.” – Walt Disney Company
24. “Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.” – Babe Ruth
25. “Whoever is happy will make others happy too.” – Anne Frank
26. “Your speed doesn’t matter, forward is forward.” – unknown
27. “We rise by lifting others.” – Robert Ingersoll
28. “Mistakes are proof that you are trying.” – Samantha Snyder
29. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
30. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas A. Edison
Related Post: 64+ Quotes to Live By w/ Images [Updated 2018]
Positive teamwork quotes for the workplace
Remember that if you’re getting stump on a project with your team that the burden is shared. Take some comfort that you’re all trying to solve the same problem and working hard towards a solution. Encourage and support your teammates and friends at work!
31. “Don’t be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.” – Richard Branson
32. “Other people’s successes are good news- for them and for you. Good for you because they show you the way to go.” – Steve Wynn
33. “Never say never because limits, like fears are often just an illusion.” – Michael Jordan
34. “Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
35. “Difficulties are meant to rouse, not discourage. The human spirit is to grow strong by conflict.” – William Ellery Channing
36. “There is no substitute for hard work.” – Thomas A. Edison
37. “Instead of wondering when your next vacation is, you ought to set up a life you don’t need to escape from.” – Seth Godin
38. “The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.” – Anonymous
39. “The best way to cheer yourself is to try to cheer someone else up.” – Mark Twain
40. “Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work.” – Stephen King
41. “Those who look for the bad in people will surely find it.” – Abraham Lincoln
42. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
43. “We don’t make mistakes, just happy little accidents.” – Bob Ross
44. “Nothing in the world is ever completely wrong. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.” – Paulo Coelho
45. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
46. “I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.” – Albert Einstein
47. “Eighty percent of success is showing up.” – Woody Allen
48. “Correction does much, but encouragement does more.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Positive messages to motivate your team
49. “Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.” – Lao Tzu
50. “Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you.” – Princess Diana
51. “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” – Plato
52. “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” – Aesop
53. “When we know ourselves to be connected to all others, acting compassionately is simply the natural thing to do.” – Rachel Naomi Remen
54. “Be kind to people on the way up – you’ll meet them again on your way down.” – Jimmy Durante
55. “Be kind to unkind people. They need it the most.” – Ashleigh Brilliant
56. “The greatest ethical test that we’re ever going to face is the treatment of those who are at our mercy.” – Lyn White
57. “Be the reason someone believes in the goodness of people.” – Karen Salmansohn
58. “Your past mistakes are meant to guide you, not define you.” – Ziad K. Abdelnour
59. “Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them.” – William Arthur Ward
60. “Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.” — Meister Eckhart
61. “And my only rule being if when I wake in the morning I’m looking forward to the things that I have to do that day, then I’m on the right track.” – Demetri Martin
62. “Never discourage anyone who continually makes progress, no matter how slow” – Plato
63. “Worrying does not take away tomorrow’s troubles. It takes away today’s peace.” – Randy Armstrong
64. “Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” – Mark Twain
65. “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” – Charles R. Swindoll
66. “Glory is attained from hard work, step by step.” – Ma Long
67. “When the best leader’s work is done the people say, ‘We did it ourselves.’” – Lao Tzu
68. “The fruit of your own hard work is the sweetest.” – Deepika Padukone
69. “Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.” – Rumi
70. “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.” – Colin Powell
71. “Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.” – Theodore Roosevelt
72. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
73. “The most effective way to do it, is to do it.” – Amelia Earhart
74. “In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.” – Nikos Kazantzakis
75. “What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.” – Ralph Marston
76. “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” – Sam Levenson
77. “The key is to keep company only with people who uplift you, whose presence calls forth your best.” – Epictetus
78. “Either you run the day or the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn
79. “The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.” – Thomas Paine
80. “A goal is a dream with a deadline” – Napoleon Hill
81. “It’s always too early to quit.” – Norman Vincent Peale
82. “You can’t wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.” – Jack London
83. “Don’t give up. Don’t lose hope. Don’t sell out.” – Christopher Reeve
84. “Do whatever you do intensely.” – Robert Henri
85. “When one must, one can.” – Charlotte Whitton
Use these teamwork sayings today
We know that working together can sometimes be difficult due to clashing personalities and ideas. Learn to tolerate and listen to other members for great ideas can often arise from the most unexpected places. Try your best to showcase your strengths as well as seek help in others for your weaknesses. We hope that these sayings can help inspire your workday and lift your team to a new level!
We hope you can use this list of insights and quotes to increase your team’s productivity today. Work together in peace and try your best to encourage and build each other up. Remember that in many ways were all in this together and it’ll be that much sweet to accomplish success with each other.
Take care and keep your team happy,