06 Jul 51+ Best Nature Quotes to Inspire Your Day
Nature and our Earth is an extraordinarily beautiful thing. It provides everything we need to live including air, food and shelter. In the spirit of being grateful and reciprocal towards nature, here are our favorite nature quotes and images to help inspire your day.
Inspirational Nature Quotes and Sayings
We can find inspiration from nature all around us. There is much knowledge in the trees and meadows that have been here much longer than us. If we take the time to listen and learn from their experiences, then we can likely enrich our lives too.
1. “Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.” – Albert Einstein
Find knowledge in nature:
Nature has much to teach us if we are willing to listen. Find peace and tranquility in the meadows. Find strength and maturity in the mountains that have lasted many years before us.
2. “We don’t inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.” – Native American proverb
3. “Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
4. “Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature.” – Gerard De Nerval
5. “Some people walk in the rain, others just get wet.” – Roger Miller
6. “Keep close to Nature’s heart… and break clear away, once in awhile, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean.” – John Muir
7. “Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley.” – Theodore Roethke
8. “The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough.” – Rabindranath Tagore
9. “Nature holds the key to our aesthetic, intellectual, cognitive and even spiritual satisfaction.” – E. O. Wilson
10. “Nature never hurries, yet everything is accomplished” – Lao Tzu
Take your time and have patience
Nature doesn’t rush and yet it’s always finished. We will accomplish our goals when we are meant to. Be patience and walk towards your destination calmly and efficiently.
11. “For most of history, man has had to fight nature to survive; in this century he is beginning to realize that, in order to survive, he must protect it.” – Jacques-Yves Cousteau
12. “Normality is a paved road; it’s comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow.” – Vincent van Gogh
13. “In nature, nothing is perfect and everything is perfect. Trees can be contorted, bent in weird ways, and they’re still beautiful.” – Alice Walker
14. “If I had to choose a religion, the sun as the universal giver of life would be my god.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
15. “The earth has music for those who listen.” – William Shakespeare
16. “A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.” – Ingrid Bergman
17. “A forest bird never wants a cage.” – Henrik Ibsen
18. “There are always flowers for those who want to see them.” – Henri Matisse
19. “Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience. Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.” – Hal Borland
20. “If people sat outside and looked at the stars each night, I’ll bet they would live a lot differently.” – Unknown
Become a stargazer:
Spend some time tonight gazing at the stars. It reminds us that the universe is so expansive and we are but a speck of dust. You can make things fun by learning star constellations.
Quotes about the Beauty of Nature
There is an abundance of beauty in nature. A simple sunrise is incredibly complex and visually stunning if you take the time to appreciate it. The flow of water is calming and peaceful if you find a moment to listen to it. You can find something aesthetically pleasing all around the earth and nature if you are present and ready to embrace it.
21. “Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads.” – Henry David Thoreau
There is beauty all around us
Flowers, trees, and grass are usually all around us. If we can take a moment to embrace nature we might be happier throughout our day. Spend some time today appreciating the trees that bring us shade and flowers that color our world.
22. “The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness.” – John Muir
23. “Our task must be to free ourselves… by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and it’s beauty.” – Albert Einstein
24. “What would be ugly in a garden constitutes beauty in a mountain.” – Victor Hugo
25. “If you can’t be in awe of Mother Nature, there’s something wrong with you.” – Alex Trebek
26. “Colors are the smiles of nature.” – Leigh Hunt
27. “Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures.” – Henry Ward Beecher
28. “Nature’s beauty is a gift that cultivates appreciation and gratitude.” – Louie Schwartzberg
29. “The fairest thing in nature, a flower, still has its roots in earth and manure.” – D. H. Lawrence
30. “If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere.” – Laura Ingalls Wilder
Water some plants today
Watering some plants out in your garden or perhaps on your window panel can greatly release stress. As we take care of nature, nature will also take care of us and provide peace and tranquility.
Quotes about Nature and Life
We can often extract meaning from nature into our own lives. The maturity of nature, such as a balanced ecosystem, are one of the many lessons that humans can learn from nature. If we can understand nature, then we can apply many of it’s teachings and wisdom into our won lives and relationships.
31. “When you go in search of honey you must expect to be stung by bees.” – Joseph Joubert
Plan a camping trip
Sometimes exploring nature means that you have to step out of your comfort zone. Camping is very interactive and requires thought and preparation. It will force you to detach from your phones and enjoy the simpler things in life.
32. “The goal of life is to make your heartbeat match the beat of the universe, to match your nature with Nature.” – Joseph Campbell
33. “Not just beautiful, though-the stars are like the trees in the forest, alive and breathing. And they’re watching me.” – Haruki Murakami
34. “The poetry of the earth is never dead.” – John Keats
35. “The world’s big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.” – John Muir
36. “The creation of a thousand forests is in one acorn” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
37. “Nature is not a place to visit. It is home.” – Gary Snyder
38. “I’d rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck.” – Emma Goldman
39. “Nature does nothing uselessly.” – Aristotle
40. “Nature is pleased with simplicity. And nature is no dummy” – Isaac Newton
Keep it simple stupid
Humans often over complicate everything we touch. We over analyze and frequently create problems where there are none. Try to simplify your life and reduce your stress.
41. “I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want.” – Andy Warhol
42. “A morning-glory at my window satisfies me more than the metaphysics of books.” – Walt Whitman
43. “To me, Mother Nature isn’t nearly as scary as human nature.” – Paula Stokes
44. “Everything in nature invites us constantly to be what we are.” – Gretel Ehrlich
45. “I believe in God, only I spell it Nature.” – Frank Lloyd Wright
46. “The happiest man is he who learns from nature the lesson of worship” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
47. “Take nothing but memories, leave nothing but footprints!” – Chief Seattle
48. “The garden suggests there might be a place where we can meet nature halfway.” – Michael Pollan
49. “There are in nature neither rewards nor punishments – there are consequences.” – Robert G. Ingersoll
50. “There is no better designer than nature.” – Alexander McQueen
Seek lessons in nature
Nature is a beautiful and incredibly efficient in design. Everything serves a purpose and works in harmony with each other. The architect of nature is amazing, and we should be so lucky as to adopt some of its principles.
51. “If nature has taught us anything it is that the impossible is probable” – Ilyas Kassam
Nature Quotes Images Video
A short video with uplifting quotes about the beauty of nature.
Appreciate Nature Today
As you pass through the many trees and flowers across your day, take the time to appreciate them. There is natural beauty all around us. It’s as if the earth is trying to cheer us on and drive us towards a happier day constantly. We hope you can help take care of our Earth and bask in its beauty.
We truly hope that these famous sayings will motivate you to take better care of our surrounding environment. We only have one Earth, and it’s up to us to take care of it for both our future selves and the coming generation. Be kind and do what you can to help promote a healthy atmosphere.