06 Apr 60 Monday Motivational Quotes for Work w/ Images
Need a jump start on your workweek? We’ve got a list of Monday motivational quotes for work to help give you a boost this week. We know that start the work can be difficult with the weekend ending and the trek back to the office. Keep in mind that work doesn’t have to feel like a chore and it’s your choice to find enjoyment and fulfillment in your career. We hope the following insights can help keep you motivated.
Related Post: 80+ Inspirational Quotes Images to Motivate You!
Motivational Monday Messages
Let’s get our work week off to a happy start with these inspirational quotes and insights. We’ve also added in some of our personal tips and tricks for productivity.
1. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas A. Edison
Break up your bigger projects:
Big projects and campaigns can seem very daunting. Remember that huge projects get done one step at a time so go ahead and break up those huge campaigns into manageable milestones. Just work on focusing on the next step and start making progress.
2. “You will never have this day again, so make it count.” – unknown
Focus on today’s work:
Try to keep your mind on the task at hand. It can be easy to start worrying about more deadlines and projects later in the week but remember that you can only complete today’s objectives. Give your full energy to today’s efforts and strive for excellence.
3. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
Find the right work environment:
Our mind gets attracted to blinking lights on our phones, people passing by, and crowded places in general. Try not to do your most important work in the most crowded places. Start to create the perfect work environment by making small adjustments each day to suit your preference.
4. “Talk to yourself like you would to someone you love.” – Brené Brown
Take it easy on yourself this Monday:
It’s really easy to be overly critical of our own work. Remember that everyone great is constantly in a state of improvement and there’s little need to focus on perfection. Just try your best and do what you can with the resources you have.
5. “Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.” – Robert H. Schuller
Remember great projects are accomplished with teamwork:
If something goes wrong, don’t be the first to start pointing fingers. Remember that great things are usually the result of an amazing group of people working together. Try to do something nice today that will build up your team chemistry at work.
Related Post: 33+ Inspirational Quotes for Work [Images & FREE eBook]
6. “The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
7. “Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being excited of what could go right.” – Tony Robbins
8. “The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.” – Anonymous
9. “We do not have to become heroes overnight. Just a step at a time, meeting each thing that comes up, seeing it as not as dreadful as it appears, discovering that we have the strength to stare it down.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
10. “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.” – Mark Twain
Related Post: 88+ Positive Quotes for the Day [Images & Updated 2018]
11. “The sun is new each day.” — Heraclitus
The 100 Most Powerful Quotes Ever Spoken
Inspirational quotes to start your week off
Mondays can sometimes be a drag as it’s the beginning of the work week. it really doesn’t have to be though if you have the right mindset. Get your mind right this Monday and stay motivated throughout the whole week.
12. “There is no better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time.” – Malcolm X
13.“Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” – Charles R. Swindoll
14. “You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
15. “Instead of wondering when your next vacation is, you ought to set up a life you don’t need to escape from.” – Seth Godin
16. “Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.” – Aristotle
17. “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.” – Colin Powell
18. “Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen.” – Conan O’Brien
19. “There is no substitute for hard work.” – Thomas A. Edison
20. “The best preparation for good work tomorrow is to do good work today.” – Elbert Hubbard
21. “The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong.” – Swami Vivekananda
22. “Difficulties are meant to rouse, not discourage. The human spirit is to grow strong by conflict.” – William Ellery Channing
23. “Spending too much time focused on others’ strengths leaves us feeling weak. Focusing on our own strengths is what, in fact, makes us strong.” – Simon Sinek
24. “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
25. “Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men.” – John F Kennedy
26. “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
27. “Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.” – Oprah Winfrey
28. “Tough times never last but tough people do.” – Robert H. Schuller
29. “Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
30. “Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” – Muhammad Ali
31. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
32. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas A. Edison
33. “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” – Theodore Roosevelt
34. “You never fail until you stop trying.” – Albert Einstein
35. “The only one you should compare yourself to is you. Your mission is to become better today than you were yesterday. You do that by focusing on what you can do today to improve and grow.” – John Maxwell
36. “Your life is the fruit of your own doing. You have no one to blame but yourself.” – Joseph Campbell
37. “It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it’s the pebble in your shoe.” – Muhammad Ali
38. “Never say never because limits, like fears are often just an illusion.” – Michael Jordan
39. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” – Aristotle
40. “Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that’s real power.” – Clint Eastwood
41. “It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.” – Bill Gates
42. “If you work just for money, you’ll never make it, but if you love what you’re doing and you always put the customer first, success will be yours.” – Ray Kroc
43. “Other people’s successes are good news- for them and for you. Good for you because they show you the way to go.” – Steve Wynn
44. “To succeed in business, to reach the top, an individual must know all it is possible to know about that business.” – J. Paul Getty
45. “Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.” – Wayne Huizenga
46. “Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” – Conrad Hilton
47. “Don’t be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.” – Richard Branson
48. “Success is a journey, not a destination.” – Ben Sweetland
Monday Motivation Images
Get up this week and start strong with these inspirational images. Just because it’s Monday doesn’t mean that you have to be slow or negative!
Related Post: 38+ Tuesday Motivational Quotes for Work and Success!
Motivational Monday Free Download [PDF]
Download our free 25 page PDF of inspirational quotes for Mondays. It’s a collection of quotes and images to keep you happy and positive when Monday comes around.
Start your Monday off right
The work week can be a growing, creative experience or a just plain agony. It’s really up to you to determine for yourself what your relationship with work is. We hope that you can find some peace and motivation this Monday from our list of sayings and insights.