12 Jul 55+ Growth Quotes w/ Images to Strengthen Your Mindset 
Building yourself up and growing as you mature is important to becoming a healthy, productive individual. Here are our favorite growth quotes with images to put you in the right mindset and help your personal growth. Use and share this with people looking for positivity in their lives.
Personal change and growth isn’t always easy. Stepping out of your comfort zone is a scary but necessary endeavor if you want to grow as a person. We wish you the best of luck with all the new experiences that will make you a more complete and understanding person.
Quotes about Change and Growth
Our collection of famous sayings and thoughts about change and personal development. breaking out of your normal routine and growing as a person is a beautiful albeit terrifying part of life. We wish you the best on your personal growth journey.
1. “It’s only after you’ve stepped outside your comfort zone that you begin to change, grow, and transform.” – Roy T. Bennett
Step out of your comfort zone and grow
Moving out of your bubble is a scary feeling. If it makes you feel better, it’s something that we all go through. Putting yourself in uncomfortable positions has many benefits though. It allows you to have new experiences, meet new people, and become stronger mentally.
2. “We are products of our past, but we don’t have to be prisoners of it.” – Rick Warren
3. “Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.” – Napoleon Hill
4. “Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control of what you do have power over instead of craving control over what you don’t.” – Steve Maraboli
5. “Out of your vulnerabilities will come your strength.” – Sigmund Freud
6. “When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate. And when life is bitter, say thank you and grow.” – Shauna Niequist
7. “Every problem is a gift – without problems we would not grow.” – Anthony Robbins
8. “Anger makes you smaller, while forgiveness forces you to grow beyond what you are.” – Cherie Carter-Scott
9. “The mind is just like a muscle – the more you exercise it, the stronger it gets and the more it can expand.” – Idowu Koyenikan
10. “Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man.” – Benjamin Franklin
Face your fears
We all have vices and bad habits. The sooner you come to accept unhealthy routines, the faster you’ll be able to work towards fixing them. Remember that you don’t have to accomplish everything overnight. Just a small step in the right direction each day will add up to huge change over time.
Related Post: 51+ Uplifting Quotes for Hard Times w/ Images
11. “Find out what a person fears most and that is where he will develop next.” – C.G. Jung
12. “Don’t let your habits become handcuffs” – Elizabeth Berg
13. “Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.” – Viktor E. Frankl
14. “Every flower blooms at a different pace.” – Suzy Kassem
15. “People are like dirt. They can either nourish you and help you grow as a person or they can stunt your growth and make you wilt and die.” – Plato
16. “Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning.” – Benjamin Franklin
17. “When every situation which life can offer is turned to the profit of spiritual growth, no situation can really be a bad one.” – Paul Brunton
18. “The only time you truly become an adult is when you finally forgive your parents for being just as flawed as everyone else.” – Douglas Kennedy
19. “The greatest thing in this world is not so much where we stand as in what direction we are moving.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
20. “Mistakes are the growing pains of wisdom.” – William Jordan
Grow from your pain
We often learn our most important lessons in life when we are hurt badly. It’s a difficult, often sad, but very necessary part of life. Learn from your pain and mistakes because it will allow you to avoid them in the future.
Related Post: 61+ Hurt Quotes [Images, FREE PDF eBook, Updated 2018]
21. “We become aware of the void as we fill it.” – Antonio Porchia
22. “Where we fall are the stepping-stones for our journey.” – Lolly Daskal
23. “Growth and comfort do not coexist.” – Ginni Rometty
24. “Ambition is the germ from which all growth of nobleness proceeds.” – Oscar Wilde
25. “Chaos in the world brings uneasiness, but it also allows the opportunity for creativity and growth.” – Tom Barrett
26. “If I can’t stay where I am, and I can’t, then I will put all that I can into the going.” – Jeanette Winterson
27. “The finest steel has to go through the hottest fire.” – Richard M. Nixon
28. “If you’re capable of despising your own behavior, you might just love yourself.” – Criss Jami
29. “You will never be entirely comfortable. This is the truth behind the champion – he is always fighting something. To do otherwise is to settle.” – Julien Smith
30. “If we don’t change, we don’t grow. If we don’t grow, we aren’t really living.” – Anatole France
Find friends that help you grow
Find people who help bring you up and encourage you to develop as a person. We are heavily influenced by the people we keep around us. Cherish the people who want the best for you and are genuinely happy to see you succeed.
Related Post: 55+ Short Friendship Quotes [Images + FREE eBook]
Growth Mindset Quotes
Having the right mindset to help you grow is essential. Be open to new experiences and tolerant of people’s believes and practices. If you can get your mind right, then you may be able to develop quickly into a kind and caring person.
31. “Growth is painful. Change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.” – Mandy Hale
Spend some time in nature to help you reflect
Sometimes you need to distance yourself from the routine of life and work to properly reflect on yourself. Make sure that you are working towards the goals that you want. Being in nature can really help you introspect and search for what you want in life.
Related Post: 51+ Best Nature Quotes to Inspire Your Day w/ Images
32. “The growth and development of people is the highest calling of leadership.” – Harvey S. Firestone
33. “The key to growth is the introduction of higher dimensions of consciousness into our awareness.” – Lao Tzu
34. “We find comfort among those who agree with us – growth among those who don’t.” – Frank A. Clark
35. “Every challenge, every adversity, contains within it the seeds of opportunity and growth.” – Roy Bennett
36. “Acceptance makes an incredible fertile soil for the seeds of change.” – Steve Maraboli
37. “Difficulties are meant to rouse, not discourage. The human spirit is to grow strong by conflict.” – William Ellery Channing
38. “Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” – Helen Keller
39. “From the cradle to the grave, joy and pain is the fertilizer for wisdom.” – T.F. Hodge
40. “Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth.” – John F. Kennedy
Find your a team to grow with
There are many teams in life that come in the form of family, friends, coworkers, and more. Find like-minded individuals that can support you on your journey. Having a good teammate to pick you up on a bad day is priceless.
Related Post: 85+ Teamwork Quotes w/ Images to Encourage Collaboration
41. “Life is growth. If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead.” – Morihei Ueshiba
42. “Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.” – Khalil Gibran
43. “I think that everything happens to you for a reason. The hard times that you go through build character, making you a much stronger person.” – Rita Mero
44. “Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.” – Oprah Winfrey
45. “One can choose to go back toward safety or forward toward growth. Growth must be chosen again and again; fear must be overcome again and again.” – Abraham Maslow
46. “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
47. “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
48. “If you are irritated by every rub, how will your mirror be polished?” – Rumi
49. “Happiness is neither virtue nor pleasure nor this thing nor that but simply growth, We are happy when we are growing.” – William Butler Yeats
50. “Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death.” – Albert Einstein
Never stop your personal growth
Growth is a continual process that should never end. Try to learn something new each day. Experience something you haven’t tried before. Meet and talk to someone that you usually wouldn’t. Grow and be happy in all your days.
51. “When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.” – Viktor E. Frankl
52. “The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.” – Ernest Hemingway
53. “I try to be like a forest: revitalizing and constantly growing.” – Forest Whitaker
54. “Pain doesn’t last. And when it’s gone, we have something to show for it. Growth.” – Kamal Ravikant
55. “The strongest principle of growth lies in the human choice.” – George Eliot
56. “Don’t limit a child to your own learning, for he was born in another time.” – Rabindranath Tagore
Personal Growth Starts with You
You don’t have to rush to be the best person overnight. Just try to work a little each day at becoming the person who you want to be. Keep positive content, people, and thoughts around you. Find inspiration and let it guide your life in a wonderful direction.