06 Aug 51+ Cute Life Quotes to Brighten Your Day w/ Images
Looking for short, sweet life thoughts? We have cute life quotes with images to make your day a bit happier. Sometimes things don’t have to be too serious. We can take time to relax and laugh at ourselves a bit through the journey of life. Cheers to taking things lightly!
Life can sometimes get very dark as we move through our setbacks and challenges. Having some nice thoughts to help bring us through tough times can be extremely helpful. Try to keep these cute quotes in mind because you never know when you will need some inner encouragement.
Related Post: 88+ Positive Quotes for the Day [Images & Updated 2018]
Cute Quotes about Life
Our favorite quotes about light-hearted quotes about life. These sweet and happy messages can keep you optimistic as the world begins to throw troubles your way.
1. “Beauty is when you can appreciate yourself. When you love yourself, that’s when you’re most beautiful.” – Zoe Kravitz
Take care of yourself
Remember that it’s really hard to take care of anyone else or make them happy if you’re unhappy with yourself. Take time to reflect on your faults but don’t dwell and become obsessed by them. Improve what you can little by little.
2. “It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
3. “Why compare yourself with others? No one in the entire world can do a better job of being you than you.” – Unknown
4. “Don’t let yesterday use up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
5. “Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution.” – Albert Einstein
6. “Some people want a huge house filled with luxuries and cars. Others just want a tiny cabin alone in the woods away from those kinds of people.” – Jim Carrey
7. “Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” – John Wooden
8. “What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.” – Ralph Marston
9. “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss
10. “Reality continues to ruin my life.” – Bill Watterson
Life is how you perceive it
Life is really what you make of it. If you feel it’s terrible then that will become your reality. It’s OK to have a positive mindset and also not be complacent. Don’t be too hard on yourself and over worry the little things in life.
Related Post: 55+ Growth Quotes w/ Images to Strengthen Your Mindset
Cute Short Quotes about Life
Some curt and meaningful thoughts about life. Sometimes less is more when it comes to insight. Keep these quick, cute quotes about how to live with you throughout your day. It may help you out of a rut here and there.
11. “Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.” – Unknown
Don’t be afraid of taking the hard path in life
Difficulties and challenges are what make life interesting and exciting. Don’t shy away from something just because it’s difficult. It’s often difficult times that we create the best memories from.
12. “Nature never hurries, yet everything is accomplished” – Lao Tzu
13. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” – Mae West
14. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw
15. “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” – Anne Frank
16. “This life’s hard, but it’s harder if you’re stupid.” – George V. Higgins
17. “Find ecstasy in life; the mere sense of living is joy enough.” – Emily Dickinson
18. “Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet.” – Sarah Louise Delany
19. “Where there is love there is life.” – Mahatma Gandhi
20. “Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
Just smile a little more
You are likely to make other people happier when you’re happier. Take some time today and remember to smile more. It’s contagious and can have a positive affect on your life.
Related Post: 51+ Best Nature Quotes to Inspire Your Day w/ Images
Cute Life Lessons and Sayings
Life lessons packed in cute packages. Our most beloved sayings about life that are more light-hearted and playful. Just because advice and insight is “cute” doesn’t make it less meaningful or impactful. Here are our favorite bite sized life lessons.
21. “Don’t limit a child to your own learning, for he was born in another time.” – Rabindranath Tagore
22. “Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” – Dr. Seuss
23. “Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.” – Yoko Ono
24. “Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well.” – Josh Billings
25. “Life’s too mysterious to take too serious.” – Mary Engelbreit
26. “Happiness is an inside job.” – Unknown
27. “The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
28. “The more I see, the less I know for sure.” – John Lennon
29. “Maybe everyone can live beyond what they’re capable of.” – Markus Zusak
30. “One of the advantages of being disorganized is that one is always having surprising discoveries.” – A.A. Milne
31. “Don’t take life too seriously. Punch it in the face when it needs a good hit. Laugh at it.” – Colleen Hoover
32. “Life is the art of drawing without an eraser.” – John W. Gardner
33. “There are two means of refuge from the misery of life — music and cats.” – Albert Schweitzer
34. “The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.” – Nicolas Chamfort
35. “Don’t sweat the petty things and don’t pet the sweaty things.” – George Carlin
36. “If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.” – Princess Diana
37. “Life ain’t always beautiful, but it’s a beautiful ride.” – Gary Allan
38. “I’ve got nothing to do today but smile.” – Paul Simon
39. “If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain.” – Emily Dickinson
40. “There’s nowhere you can be that isn’t where you’re meant to be…” – John Lennon
41. “I like flaws. I think they make things interesting.” – Sarah Dessen
42. “A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving.” – Lao Tzu
43. “Life is to be enjoyed, not endured” – Gordon B. Hinckley
44. “Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.” – Roald Dahl
45. “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” – Oprah Winfrey
46. “Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.” – Elbert Hubbard
47. “If you don’t know where you’re going, any road’ll take you there” – George Harrison
48. “Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.” – Mark Twain
49. “A fit body, a calm mind, a house full of love. These things cannot be bought – they must be earned.” – Naval Ravikant
50. “You can waste your lives drawing lines or you can live your life crossing them.” – Shonda Rhimes
51. “If I had to live my life again I’d make the same mistakes only sooner.” –Tallulah Bankhead
Take it easy on yourself and live well
Life can be extremely challenging from time to time. If you can relax and let laugh at yourself now and then you’ll likely be happier. As we progress and grow as people, we hopefully do so in a fun and playful manner. Life doesn’t have to be a constant grind.
Keep it light and happy today!