17 Hul 20+ Mga Quote sa Tag-iya sa Negosyo, Mga Imahe, ug Makapadasig nga Kamatuoran
Business Sayings and Pictures
Here is our list of inspiring and motivational quotes with images from business owners that young entrepreneurs and leaders can learn from. Making it to the top of any industry is difficult and full of challenges. See the insights and thoughts from these successful owners and industry leaders.
May Kalabutan nga Post: 33+ Inspirational Quotes for Work [Images & FREE eBook]
Inspiring stories and famous quotes from business owners
1. “Times and conditions change so rapidly that we must keep our aim constantly focused on the future” – Walt Disney
Walt Disney, whose famous quote many decades ago rings so very true today, a prophetic statement by a brilliant man well ahead of his time.
2. “It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure” – Bill Gates
Bill Gates, the founder of Microsoft, and the world’s youngest self-made billionaire at the time, was a Harvard dropout and co-owned the failed business called Traf-O-Data in his earlier years. See an amazing TED Talk from Bill Gates on innovation.
3. “Exceed your customer’s expectations. If you do, they’ll come back over and over. Give them what they want- and a little more” – Sam Walton
Sam Walton, founder of Walmart, the multinational retailer with nearly 11,800 stores and clubs in 28 countries under 63 banners.
4. “You cannot push any one up a ladder unless he be willing to climb a little himself” – Andrew Carnegie
Andrew Carnegie, the Scottish-American steel industry magnate who stimulated a wave of philanthropy by giving away to charities, universities, and foundations some $350 million, or 90 percent of his fortune, in the last 18 years of his life. You can help pick yourself up early in the week with these motivational sayings to pump you up on a Tuesday!
5. “If you work just for money, you’ll never make it, but if you love what you’re doing and you always put the customer first, success will be yours” – Ray Kroc
Ray Kroc, founder of the McDonald’s fast food empire, the biggest in the world. Kroc was included in Time 100: The Most Important People of the Century (20th Century).
6. “If you want to make good use of your time, you’ve got to know what’s most important and then give it all you’ve got” – Lee Iacocca
Lee Iacocca, the auto industry executive who spearheaded the development of the Ford Mustang, later going on to becoming CEO of the Chrysler Corporation, famously reviving the company during the 1980s.
7. “We have to do more than keep media giants from growing larger; they’re already too big. We need a new set of rules that will break these huge companies to pieces” – Ted Turner
Ted Turner in an ironic quote, given that this media mogul is the founder of Cable News Network (CNN), Turner Broadcasting System (TBS), Turner Network Television (TNT), and Turner Entertainment.
8. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition” – Steve Jobs
Steve Jobs, the brilliant businessman and entrepreneur who co-founded Apple Computers, among many other extraordinary achievements. He is quoted here knowing he was dying of pancreatic cancer. He passed away in 2011.
9. “I’m not a paranoid damaged millionaire” – Howard Hughes
Howard Hughes, famed businessman, aviator, and movie producer, perhaps most renown for the eccentric lifestyle he lived in the later years of his life.
10. “Other people’s successes are good news- for them and for you. Good for you because they show you the way to go” – Steve Wynn
Steve Wynn, billionaire art collector and businessman perhaps best known for playing a vital role in the 1990s resurgence and expansion of the Las Vegas Strip.
11. “To succeed in business, to reach the top, an individual must know all it is possible to know about that business” – J. Paul Getty
J. Paul Getty, the American industrialist and oil tycoon who amassed billions of dollars from his Getty Oil Company and nearly 200 other business concerns.
12. “Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen” – Wayne Huizenga
Wayne Huizenga, a major inspiration for many business people, he began his career by borrowing $5000 from his dad and started his own garbage company with one truck. Decades, and many brilliant business moves later, he’s a self-made billionaire with a lifetime of extraordinary work, success, and achievement to his credit. Consider this list of good morning quotes to help you jump-start your day!
13. “There seems to be some perverse human characteristic that likes to make easy things difficult” – Warren Buffett
Warren Buffett, with an estimated net worth of over $75 billion, is the fourth richest man in the world. In his latest round of donations to very worthy causes, he gave away $3.17 billion in shares to five foundations.
14. “Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit” – Conrad Hilton
Conrad Hilton, the American hotelier and founder of the Hilton Hotels chain.
15. “You get the best out of others when you get the best out of yourself” – Harvey S. Firestone
Harvey S. Firestone, an American businessman and founder of the Firestone Tire and Rubber Company. As an unemployed salesman, he had a dream of replacing steel-rim wheels on buggies with rubber tires, believing this would provide a more comfortable ride. The rest is history.
16. “I wear the same outfit or, at least, a different copy of it almost every day” – Mark Zuckerberg
Mark Zuckerberg, co-founder and CEO of Facebook, whose net worth of an estimated $63.3 billion puts him at #5 on the Forbes richest person in the world list.
17. “Don’t be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again” – Richard Branson
Richard Branson, billionaire English business magnate, philanthropist, and investor. He founded the Virgin Group, which controls over 400 worldwide companies.
18. “To me, emails are a little bit frustrating. I think that the telephone is much preferred because you get the sound of the voice and the interest and everything else you can’t see in an email” – T. Boone Pickens
T. Boone Pickens, noted American financier and business magnate, echoing the sentiments of many who feel good, sound communication with others is being adversely affected by newer technology.
19. “I do not believe in excuses. I believe in hard work as the prime solvent of life’s problems” – James Cash (J.C.) Penney
James Cash (J.C.) Penney, an American entrepreneur and businessman who founded the J.C. Penney stores in 1902. He began his career working at a dry goods store, learned the business, and eventually opened his first store. Great prosperity would soon follow.
20. “Don’t talk to me about aesthetics or tradition. Talk to me about what sells and what’s good right now. And what the American people like is to think the underdog still has a chance” – George Steinbrenner
George Steinbrenner, the American businessman best known as the owner of the New York Yankees. Traditionally having the highest payroll of any MLB team during Steinbrenner’s ownership, the Yankees were favored to win their division nearly every year, and in history, has won more World Series championships than any other team.
Download FREE Business Owner Quotes eBook (No Sign-up Needed)
- Get printable, high resolution PDF download
- 20+ pages of handwritten quotes & beautiful images
- Get insight from business owners and entrepreneurs you can use
Apply these business insights today
You can take these business quotes and use them to motivate yourself or your team at work immediately. Becoming success at your job or in business can often be a difference in perspective, insight and state of mind. Remember that all great businesses start off small and grow over time!
We wish you the best of luck in your business endeavors,