04 Apr 41+ Love & Kindness Quotes with Images
The world is always in need of compassion and understanding. Here are our favorite quotes about love and kindness with beautiful images to share with friends and family. A nice word here and there really go along way towards making both ourselves and our loved ones happy. We’ve included both love and kindness insights that you can share with romantic partners and fellow humans easily.
Related Post: 83+ Life Quotes to Live Happier
Messages and Images about Kindness and Love
1. “Be the reason someone believes in the goodness of people.” – Karen Salmansohn
Smile more, it’s contagious:
Start your day off by smiling in the mirror. You can carry this with you throughout the day and have some confidence that it will light up whoever you meet. Smiling is contagious, and we have a human reaction to mirror happiness.
2. “Tis better to have loved and lost. Than never to have loved at all.” – Alfred Tennyson
Let go of a past grievance:
Let go of a past fault that someone has done to you. We all make mistakes and wish to be forgiven on some level. If you can forgive someone today it will likely ease your mind and help you become more understanding.
3. “The greatest ethical test that we’re ever going to face is the treatment of those who are at our mercy.” – Lyn White
Have empathy for those less fortunate:
In an online world that grows to mock those suffering and less fortunate, we can embrace positive content and messages. Try to look up some “win” videos with the mountains of “fail” videos drowning the internet.
4. “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
Plan a weekend getaway:
You don’t need a grand and expensive vacation to get away from it all together. Plan a weekend getaway somewhere nearby that you both will love. Rest and relaxation is often a necessary part of any healthy relationship. Here are some calming thoughts and sayings you can share with a loved one.
5. “Be kind to unkind people. They need it the most.” – Ashleigh Brilliant
Kindness saves the world:
In the same way that hatred breeds hatred, kindness creates more kindness in the world. Without much knowledge or instruction of why were here or what were meant to do, being kind and spreading a little happiness may be the best choice we have.
Related Post: 68+ Best Friend Quotes & Images [Updated 2018]
6. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
Head to the amusement park:
There’s nothing like a theme park to bring out the inner child in all of us. Heart-pounding rides can also get the adrenaline pumping to boost arousal.
7. “Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for a kindness.” – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
We’re all connected:
Understand that we are all connected on this earth. The world can be a small place, and a little kindness can go a long way. Remember that most people you meet are actually directly connected with others you have yet to encounter in forms of friendships, family, or relationships. Be kind to everyone with the faith that it will come back around someday.
8. “There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.” – George Sand
Relax with a romantic movie:
When you don’t feel like getting dressed up and leaving the house, bring the romance home and spend a lazy evening together on the couch.
9. “Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
Give out an extra “like” today:
Support someone on social media today. It costs you a second to like someone’s post and make a positive comment about their current activity. It only takes a minute of your time and attention and can really cheer someone up on an otherwise gloomy day.
Related Post: 32+ Kindness Quotes [Images, Tips, and FREE eBook]
10. “The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.” – Hubert H. Humphrey
You can’t measure happiness:
You can’t quantify happiness, at least not very well by philosophical and medical yardsticks. You don’t know how much value something you say or do has on someone else. A few thoughtful acts throughout daily life will be a mountain of happiness throughout a lifetime.
11. “Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
12. “Be kind to people on the way up – you’ll meet them again on your way down.” – Jimmy Durante
13. “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” – Max Muller
14. “Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.” – Dalai Lama
15. “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” – Maya Angelou
16. “Love is friendship set on fire.” – Jeremy Taylor
17. “Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality.” – Emily Dickinson
18. “Kindness trumps everything. Kind people are magnets for all of the good things in life.” – Tom Giaquinto
19. “When we know ourselves to be connected to all others, acting compassionately is simply the natural thing to do.” – Rachel Naomi Remen
20. “And suddenly, all the love songs were about you” – Ina
21. “We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.” – Dr. Seuss
22. “It only takes a split second to smile and forget, yet to someone that needed it, it can last a lifetime.” – Steve Maraboli
23. “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” – Aesop
24. “We were together. I forgot the rest.” – Walt Whitman
25. “What I have with you, I don’t want with anyone else.” – Unknown
26. “Be a little kinder than you have to.” – E. Lockhart
27. “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” – Plato
28. “Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver.” – Barbara De Angelis
29. “My heart talks about nothing but you.” – Albert Camus
30. “Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back.” – Plato
31. “For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.” – Stephanie Perkins
32. “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” – Oscar Wilde
33. “Thinking of you, keeps me awake. And dreaming of you, keeps me asleep. Being with you, well it keeps me alive.” – Ivoryline
34. “Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you.” – Princess Diana
35. “My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness.” – Dalai Lama
36. “I miss you a little, I guess you could say. A little too much, a little too often. A little more everyday” – John Michael Montgomery
37. “You make me happy in a way no one else can.” – Unknown
38. “Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.” – Lao Tzu
39. “All of me loves all of you.” – John Legend
40. “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” – Anne Frank
41. “It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” – André Gide
Love more and be kinder today
It can be difficult to be happy and positive with so much negativity around us. If we can have a little awareness to spread just a little bit of love and kindness to those around us everyday it can add up quickly over time. Making just one person feel a little loved and thought is a wonderful goal that we can conquer each day.
Hope you can find some happiness today,