12 Jan 55+ Inspirational Quotes about Life and Struggles w/ Images
Life is full of ups and downs, and the path to your destination is never a straight line. We’re often tested in daily life with unexpected problems and outcomes that can easily offset and depress us. Sometimes we fail to realize that it’s out of the struggles of life that we gain the most strength and build character. Here are our some positive and famous quotes, sayings and images about dealing with the hardships and challenges of life.
Related Post: 80+ Inspirational Quotes [Images, Tips, and FREE eBook]
Messages and images about overcoming life’s challenges
Stay strong and find amazing friends to help you through the struggles of life. It won’t always be easy, but victory will be all the sweeter through the conflicts. Please use and share these inspiring and motivational quotes to help you through difficult times.
1. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas A. Edison
The path to success is filled with failure:
Remember that the path to success is rarely easy or else everyone would be there already. Embrace each failure as a lesson for the next attempt. You will learn from your mistakes and improve with each iteration.
2. “Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.” – Napoleon Hill
We grow through resistance:
Remember that much like weights at a gym, resistance is often needed for growth. We get stronger as we learn to push our boundaries and work through increasingly difficult challenges. Life’s struggles have an important part in our development.
3. “If there is no struggle, there is no progress.” – Frederick Douglass
Struggle breeds strength:
As our challenges become greater were given the opportunity to rise to the occasion. There is little growth or education in solving a task you’ve completed once before. Step out of your comfort zone and allow yourself to grow.
4. “Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable… Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
Growth often demands sacrifice:
You have to let go of you were to become who you’re meant to be. Progress and growth aren’t given to us. We must work hard to make strides towards a better tomorrow for us, our loved ones, and our environment.
5. “Memories are meant to serve you, not enslave you.” – A.J. Darkholme
It’s easy to keep replaying bad memories and decisions in your life. Understand that we all make mistakes from time to time. Try your best to atone and make right if you’ve made and error and move on. It doesn’t help you, or anyone else for that matter, when you dwell on the past excessively.
6. “The conception of each star was at the point of no return; of a desperate soul struggling to master the winds!” – C. JoyBell C.
We all start at zero:
It’s definitely a struggle to start from nothing. Remember that everything great and massive once started at zero too. Even stars that heat our planet and provide us warm began as a pile of wandering dust floating through space.
7. “Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.” – Theodore Roosevelt
Find fun in the struggles:
Once you understand that struggle is a part of the journey, you can learn to love it. In the end it’s the process you choose and how you view it that’s likely to determine your success or failure. Learn to love the journey and all the hard work that comes with it.
Related Post: 32+ Happy Journey Quotes [Images, Tips, and FREE eBook]
8. “Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.” – Thomas Jefferson
Your mindset is everything:
How you think can very well determine most outcomes. If you think you’re going to fail then chances are you’ll work to make that a reality. If you think you will succeed then you’ll likely do everything in your power to succeed. Try to stay positive and work hard towards your dreams despite the setbacks.
9. “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.” – Colin Powell
Work hard to overcome your struggles:
You are not be able to control your financial situation or inborn talent. You are, however, in full control of how much effort you choose to put forth towards your dreams. You are fully capable of working as hard as everyone else in the pursuit of your goal. Know that your effort always counts as it build character even when you fail to achieve your goal.
10. “If you only walk on sunny days you’ll never reach your destination.” – Paulo Coelho
The path to success has hills and valleys:
The road to glory is turbulent and unpredictable. Know that to get to your desired destination that you will have to go through both good times and bad. If you are unwilling to face bad times and tough setbacks then it will be difficulty, if not impossible, to reach your goal.
Famous quotes about life and struggle
11. “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
12. “Difficulties are meant to rouse, not discourage. The human spirit is to grow strong by conflict.” – William Ellery Channing
13. “To live life, you need problems. If you get everything you want the minute you want it, then what’s the point of livin’?” – Jake the Dog (Adventure Time)
14. “The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.” – Ernest Hemingway
15. “Every champion was once a contender that refused to give up.” – Rocky Balboa
Related Post: 51+ Uplifting Quotes for Hard Times w/ Images
16. “The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man’s determination.” – Tommy Lasorda
17. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston S. Churchill
18. “We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.” – Oscar Wilde
19. “It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it.” – Lou Holtz
20. “Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.” – Steve Maraboli
Related Post: 51+ Monday Motivational Quotes for Work w/ Images
21. “Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.” – Babe Ruth
22. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” – Dr. Robert Schuller
23. “Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
24. “Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.” – Nido Qubein
25. “A lot of what is most beautiful about the world arises from struggle.” – Malcolm Gladwell
Related Post: 85+ Famous Teamwork Quotes to Inspire the Office
26. “Always remember that striving and struggle precede success, even in the dictionary.” – Sarah Ban Breathnach
27. “The struggle of my life created empathy – I could relate to pain, being abandoned, having people not love me.” – Oprah Winfrey
28. “Your speed doesn’t matter, forward is forward.” – unknown
29. “It is often in the darkest skies that we see the brightest stars.” – Richard Evans
30. “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” – Charles R. Swindoll
31. “The comeback is always stronger than the setback.” – unknown
32. “Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, she became a butterfly.” – Barbara Haines Howett
33. “Mistakes are proof that you are trying.” – Samantha Snyder
34. “My career is a journey for me, and any journey is incomplete without the struggle.” – Yami Gautam
35. “The probability that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just.” – Abraham Lincoln
36. “Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.” – Robert H. Schuller
37. “Sometimes when things are falling apart, they may actually be falling into place.” – unknown
38. “Your past mistakes are meant to guide you, not define you.” – Ziad K. Abdelnour
39. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas A. Edison
40. “You are never strong enough that you don’t need help.” – Cesar Chavez
41. “Strong people are made by opposition like kites that go up against the wind.” – Frank Harris
42. “Sometimes you don’t realize your own strength until you come face to face with your greatest weakness.” – Susan Gale
43. “Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” – Helen Keller
44. “Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men.” – John F Kennedy
45. “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
46. “You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it.” – Unknown
47. “A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.” – Christopher Reeve
48. “Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” – Muhammad Ali
49. “It’s always darkest before the dawn.” – Thomas Fuller
50. “Turn your wounds into wisdom.” – Oprah Winfrey
51. “You never fail until you stop trying.” – Albert Einstein
52. “Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us.” – Unknown
Overcome life’s challenges
We hope you have the strength and commitment today to take on life’s challenges. While you endure the storms in your journey, we hope you can find some strength in these words and insights about overcoming life’s hardships. Remember that you are not alone and it’s OK to fail from time to time. The important part is that you pick yourself up and push forward.
Hope you are making good progress today,