19 Čvn 41+ Best Motivational Quotes & Images! [Updated 2018]
Finding inspiration throughout your day can be tough sometimes. We’ve gathered a list of the very best quotes and images to help motivate you. Whether you’re having a bad day or just need an extra lift in the morning, you can use this collection of famous sayings to stay positive and inspired.
Motivational quotes about life
Here are some inspirational thoughts from famous writers to help keep you motivated throughout the day. Use them if you are stuck in a rut and wondering what to do next. Many of these sayings are applicable to all life situations and aren’t exclusive to work or relationships.
1. Life is about developing your own unique traits, strengths, and relationships.
2. Make your own path in life – it doesn’t have to be perfect.
3. What you do in the present will effect all your futures.
4. Turn hardships and misfortunes into opportunities by keeping the right mindset.
5. People are going to judge you no matter what you do. Stay true to yourself and make decisions based on your values.
6. Never give up on yourself. You always have the chance to improve or change if you’re unsatisfied.
7. Just do it.
8. Starting is often the most important and most difficult step.
9. Believe in yourself and make the impossible possible.
10. Build up your inner strength and resilience as it will carry you through countless hardships and trials.
Související příspěvek: 51+ Inspirational Quotes about Life and Struggles w/ Images
Short motivational quotes
Need a quick lift in your attitude during the day? Use these short, positive quotes about work and life when you’re feeling down. They can really help pull you out of a rut and even help encourage those around you.
11. Change begins with you and carries infinitely outwards into the world.
12. Failure can be viewed as progress through the right lens.
13. Finding happiness is a lifelong journey that begins with you.
14. Don’t wait for the perfect moment… there is none.
15. Treat everyone how you would want to be treated. Kindness and empathy often trump knowledge and wisdom.
16. Learn from your mistakes and turn your faults into strengths.
17. Be true to yourself, you’ll surely fail by trying to imitate others.
18. Progress is progress. Keep pushing forward slowly one step at a time.
19. Conditions in life will never be perfect. Do the most with what you have and find comfort in doing your best.
20. Don’t be afraid of the odds. Find something meaningful to pursue, even if it’s incredibly difficult.
Motivational quotes about fitness
Getting to the gym and sticking with your workout routine can be hard some days. If you can keep a good mindset though, you’ll be more likely to stick to your plans and reach your fitness goals. Here are some thoughts and sayings to help keep you motivated about working out and building healthy habits.
21. Great things take effort over long periods of time to achieve.
22. Focus on what you can do each day to improve yourself and move towards your goals.
23. You only lose when you decide to give up.
24. You will miss out on all the opportunities you shy away from. Be bold and take your chances.
25. Build a healthy habit and let it guide you towards victory.
26. Focus on the journey of improvement rather than what awaits you at the finish line.
27. Have fun with difficult challenges. Things aren’t engaging when they’re easy.
28. Don’t give up long term goals over short term inconveniences.
29. Just try to get a little better each day. If you focus on perfection you may never get there.
30. Inner strength is the base building block of physical strength.
31. You have to put forth great efforts if you expect great results.
Motivational quotes for success at work
Finding meaningful work is something that we all strive for. Even with a fulfilling career, there are undoubtedly times when we are caught in a rut. However, if we can recover quickly and stay optimistic, then we are more likely to perform well and find success. Here are some amazing quotes on finding inspiration and success at work.
32. Lift yourself up by encouraging others.
33. You never fail if you’re willing to give it one more try.
34. Bill Gates says you learn more from failures than you do success.
35. Failure is nothing to be embarrassed about. Learn from your mistakes and come back stronger.
36. Listen to your heart and follow your passion.
37. True motivation and passion comes from within.
38. If you aren’t failing from time to time then you likely aren’t pushing your limits enough.
39. Draw strength and lessons from your past mistakes instead of pain and regret.
40. You have to be a little weird and extraordinarily passionate to be at the top.
41. Success will never work unless you are willing to put in the effort and hours.
Motivational quotes video
Check out our short motivational quotes video with the 20 inspirational quotes to help you through the week.
Stay motivated throughout your day
Being optimistic about work, life, and relationships can make your life more fulfilling and enjoyable. Having the right mindset will set you up for success and even help you find your way out of difficult situations. Having the wrong mindset, however, can often doom your chances of success from the very start. Try to feed your mind uplifting content because it can have a real affect on both your happiness and the wellness of those around you.